In our new episode of The Expat Career And Lifestyle podcast, I'm interviewing a therapist, Kelsey Hoff on how to deal and overcome a culture or reverse culture shock.
Kelsey Hoff is a Canadian therapist who lives as an expat in Amman, Jordan. She has a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy and has an online therapy practice. She provides professional counselling services online to expats all over the world.
You will learn:
- how to prepare for your move abroad and thrive in a new country,
- how to deal with cultural differences when it comes to your career or business abroad,
- Kelsey's biggest challenge while working across different cultures and how she overcomes it,
- how working in a different culture can impact our well-being mental/emotional well-being,
- what to do with reverse culture shock,
- get Kelsey gift,
- and much more.
Watch the interview and share your thoughts in the comments.
Learn and connect with our guest, Kelsey Hoff here: www.kelseyhoffcounselling.com
Did you like this podcast? If yes please leave your comment or share it with your friends.
Need clarity? Get your FREE 3-day e – career coaching programme and clarify your career goals in 3 days. Start your career change today! Clarify your career goals and elaborate your action plan to achieve them. Click here