In today’s episode you will discover how to build your international network.
Networking is a very effective strategy to search for a job, explore the job market or if you are in business to make connections and get clients.
For June episode I invited a very special guest Rita Golstein-Galperin, a Career Makeover Strategist® for expat women and the founder of Renaissance Career Impact.
In the episode you will learn:
- what is networking and what to do when you are just starting out to network
- how to build and nurture your connections
- how to answer the question “what do you do?”
- is the elevator pitch useful while networking?
- tips for introverts
- Rita’s effective networking strategy
- get Rita’s free gift
- and much more…..
Did you like this podcast? If yes please leave your comment or share it with your friends. Need clarity?
Clarify your career goals and elaborate your action plan to achieve them.Click here!